Name Brand Digital Hearing Aids starting at only $695!
Your Hearing Healthcare Professionals for over 20 years!
Everyone needs to hear well! Whether it's for safety reasons, relationships or to do your best at work or school, good hearing is essential. And with the economy slowing, gas prices climbing and name-brand digital hearing aid prices going through the roof (up to $3000 each!) buying your next hearing aid direct from Audiometrix has never made more sense! By buying direct, you get the same exact hearing aids (programmed and ready to wear), but at 40% to 60% less than what you would pay locally! For help selecting the most appropriate aid for your loss, lifestyle and budget, please read through our "Prices" section by clicking on the appropriate button above, then call one of our Hearing Aid Specialists at
Don't be fooled by the crop of newcomers advertising the "lowest prices" and "best hearing aids." Most of them have only been in business for a few months and they don't bother to tell you that they don't program or adjust the hearing aids for you. Many times the hearing aids are an off-brand or are programmed with a generic prescription, and many are not even programable at all (Walmart, Songbird, etc.). Before ordering a hearing aid, ask if it will be programmed for your specific loss, if not, don't waste your time or money on it.
Also, look to see if they publish their physical address on their web site. If they don't, that is a major red flag. Plus if they sell hearing aids online via a "shopping cart" (without requiring your hearing test results) - that is literally illegal in all 50 states. They claim that the FDA waiver allows them to bypass the medical exam, which is true, but it does not allow you to bypass the hearing test. There is no possible way to pick the right aid or program it properly without a hearing test.
So if they use shopping carts (no hearing test required) or refuse to publish their address, they are considered "Black Market" and are to be avoided.
At Audiometrix, we are your Full Service online Hearing Healthcare Professionals. We not only program your hearing aids, and provide lifetime free adjustments, but we have been doing so for over 20 years and we will be here for you whenever you need us!
Please remember our low price guarantee:
"We will beat any legitimate advertised price by at least $100."*
Our prices are usually hundreds if not thousands lower than what you would pay locally. But as more and more people begin to dispense online, it seems that they all "claim" to have the lowest price. We put it in writing! *Must be an "apples to apples" comparison (same warranty, services...etc.) and does not apply to blackmarket aids.
1) First, you get your hearing tested locally, preferably at an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor's office. If you elect to go somewhere other than an ENT for your test, you will need to sign the FDA waiver prior to ordering. The waiver can be printed by clicking on the button above entitled "FDA Regulations" This is the same waiver used at all hearing aid centers across America.
The ENT will test how you hear certain tones and certain words, as well as check your ear canals and ear drum thoroughly for any possible medical conditions.
2) Second, you mail orfaxus a copy of your test results (including your name and phone number) to:
3) Third, we call you when we receive your test results. After your test results have been reviewed by several qualified members of our staff (most have 15+ years of experience), we can give you a recommendation on which hearing aids will work best for your loss and your budget.
4) After you decide on the appropriate hearing aids, we use your hearing test information to program the hearing aids for your exact loss. And now, many patients can wear the new Open Ear aids which do not require an earmold.
5) The hearing aids arrive at your home in two to three days, ready to wear and usher you back into the real world of the sounds of life!
Questions? Call one of our Hearing Specialists (toll free) at 1-800-820-8040 Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!
Click on the BBB logo for their report on Audiometrix
Neutronic Ear, digital hearing aids, hearing aid prices, hearing aid reviews, hearing aid information, hearing aid procedure, avoid hearing aid complications, types of hearing aids,